BEFORE THE KPK SERVICE TRIBUNAL PESHAWAR
C Officer In
V E R S U S
, K.P.K Peshawar.
, Health Deptt
APPEAL UNDER SECTION 4 NWFP
SERVICE TRIBUNAL ACT 1947
It is respectfully submitted as under:-
- That, appellant after qualifying KPK public Service Commission test and interview for ________was appointed as probationer (name of post) with effect from (Date).
- That, that appellant after completing the probation period of (name of post) was confirmed with effect from date of his appointment.
- That, appellant was promoted as officiating (name of post) with effect from (date) and he qualified the upper class course in (date) . It is pertinent to mention here that seniority of appellant remained intact to the inclusion to list-E and promotion to the rank of officiating (name of post) alongwith his other batch man (name of post) (Copy of order dated ________ is annexed as Annexure A).
- That, subsequently appellant on his truth of having substantive promotion to the rank of (Name of post) and confirmation thereof on (date) alongwith his other batch man namely (Name), (Name), (Name) and (Name) were given substantive promotion to the rank of (name of post) and confirmation thereof on (date) .
- That, it merits a mention here that the above named batch man (name of post) of appellant who are now working as confirmed were confirmed as (name of post) with effect form (date) were not kept for two years’ probation. It is also not out of place to mention here that they were promoted as officiating (name of post) in date.
- That, subsequently the respondent No. 2 through its order dated ….has confirmed the appellant and other persons to the rank of (name of post) with effect from …..